Đăng nhập
 
Tìm kiếm nâng cao
 
Tên bài báo
Tác giả
Năm xuất bản
Tóm tắt
Lĩnh vực
Phân loại
Số tạp chí
 

Bản tin định kỳ
Báo cáo thường niên
Tạp chí khoa học ĐHCT
Tạp chí tiếng anh ĐHCT
Tạp chí trong nước
Tạp chí quốc tế
Kỷ yếu HN trong nước
Kỷ yếu HN quốc tế
Book chapter
Bài báo - Tạp chí
Số 06 (2017) Trang: 121-126
Tải về

Article info.

 

ABSTRACT

Received 16 May 2016
Revised 21 Jul 2016

Accepted 29 Jul 2017

 

The study is aimed to investigate the effects of thawing-frozen processing, dough improver (e.g. ascorbic acid) and α-amylase on bread quality. The results indicated that the quality of bread was less changed in comparison with the control sample if frozen doughs were defrosted at room temperature for 30 minutes before fermentation at the conditions of 40oC, 2 hours and baking at 180-200oC for 22 minutes. The addition of ascorbic acid of 0.01%, α-amylase of 0.01% or their combination with the same content of 0.01% (based on flour weight) into doughs significantly improved dough strength and loaf volume.

Keywords

α-amylase, ascorbic acid, bread making, dough improvers, frozen doughs 

 

Cited as: Thuy, N.T.T., Phuong, N.N.M., 2017. Improving of bread quality from frozen dough using ascorbic acid and α-amylase. Can Tho University Journal of Science. Vol 6: 121-126.

Các bài báo khác
Số 15a (2010) Trang: 38-44
Tải về
 

Crossref DOI of CTUJoS


BC thường niên 2018


Con số ấn tượng (VN | EN)


Bản tin ĐHCT


TCKH tiếng Việt


TCKH tiếng Anh

 
 
Vui lòng chờ...